The Defence Teaming Centre is proud to sponsor the Pre-Dinner Drinks for SubSTEC4 2017.
The Defence Teaming Centre (DTC) is the peak defence industry body, based in South Australia. Founded in 1996 as an incorporated not-for-profit association with 24 member companies, the DTC has grown to a membership of over 250 organisations across all states and territories. DTC members include Prime contractors (Primes), Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Professional Service Providers (PSPs) who are involved in supplying and supporting defence capabilities.
Our mission is to represent and support Australia's defence industry to maintain and enhance their capabilities as well as identify and maximise opportunities in national and global defence and related markets.
The DTC provides members with opportunities to:
- develop relationships and identify business prospects
- promote their company's capabilities
- enhance their situational awareness of the national and international defence environments
- develop a high skilled, high-tech and adaptable workforce
- express their perspectives on developments in the defence and related industry sectors.